Coffee has become a part of everyone’s life. From hot coffee to cold coffee shakes, this beverage is everyone’s favorite since the ages are all around us all the time. It is not only boosts our morning energy but also prevents us from many health problems such as heart attack, diabetes. Therefore, we can say that coffee is not just a beverage but is also a medicine. If you are interested to know more about bulk instant coffee then please do not miss the following facts:
1. Brazil is the largest producer of the coffee, producing around one-third of all production in the world.
2. Around 2.25 cups of coffee are consumed every day across the world.
3. Coffee was accidentally discovered by Ethiopian goat herder in the 9th century when I noticed that his goats are getting crazy after eating the coffee beans.
4. There are around four billion coffee trees in Brazil.
5. Caffeine makes your workout more effective by releasing the fatty acids in your body.
6. The first webcam was built to check if the coffee pot was full or not.
7. The coffee industry provides employment to around 25 million people in the world.
8. Coffee is the second most valuable commodity after petroleum.
9. Four out of five Americans start their day with a cup of coffee.
10. Coffee consumption lowers the risk of liver cancer by 40% and also prevents from premature death.
11. Some coffee makers decaffeinate the coffee beans and sell it to soda and pharmacy companies.
12. Do you know that the amount of caffeine in the coffee depends on the method of roasting, brewing and the type of beans that are used?
13. It takes around 42 beans to make one cup of Espresso.
14. The most effective time to drink coffee is between 9:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M.
15. In order to prevent people from hanging out, coffee was banned in Mecca in 1511.
16. On an average, it takes 2-3 years for a coffee tree to mature and once the tree matures, each tree produces around two pounds of coffee beans in each season.
17. Women were restricted from drinking coffee in the public spaces in England in the 17th century.
18. An average American spends around $1000 on coffee consumption in one year.
19. Americans are the largest drinker of the coffee after which comes France and Germans.
20. Do you know that the smell of coffee is the most recognized smell in America? The first is the smell of the burning wood.
21. Exfoliating your face with moist coffee grounds can make your skin glowing.
22. Research has proven that women who drink 3 cups of coffee a day are less likely to have depression than women who drink one or no cup of coffee in a day.
23. Coffee beans are not actually beans. They are berries.
24. The effect of coffee’s action is not same for everybody. It varies depending on the gender, age and various other factors.
25. The oldest cat record in the Guinness World Record was made by a 34-year-old cat that drank coffee every day. Another record was made by a 38-year-old cat that was also fed with the same diet.
26. A cup of juice contains less antioxidant than a cup of coffee.
27. In 2001, Brazil produced stamps that contained the smell of coffee to promote it.
28. According to the Historians, coffee was originally consumed by grinding the coffee fruits together, adding animal fat in it and rolling the mixture into edible balls. These balls were treated as energy candies.
29. There are around 80 different kinds of coffee plants out of which only 4 are being used today.
30. Coffee trees generally live for 60-70 years.
31. Do you know that in Turkey, Grooms were made to pledge to always provide their wife with coffee?
32. Coffee is the second most popular beverage in the world. The first is obviously the water.
33. Regular coffee drinkers have reduced the risk of Alzheimer.
34. Our Silva wipes out the half flavor of the coffee. Therefore, coffee does not taste like it smells.
35. Robusta coffee beans have a higher quantity of caffeine than Arabica coffee beans.
36. In 1674, women of London formed a group called Women’s Petition Against Coffee because their husbands were spending more time in drinking coffee and hanging out with friends instead of being at home.
37. Coffee beans are likely to become healthier if they are roasted for a long period of time.
38. According to the studies, caffeine takes around 30-60 minutes to reach its peak level in the blood and its effect vanishes in around 3-4 hours.
39. Hawaii is the only state in the United States where coffee is grown.